Keeping my clients safe has always been my top priority here at Precious Memories Photography. I work with some of the most vulnerable little people so high studio hygiene and thorough safety measures have always been in place. However, due to current times I have some new policies in place:
Due to government guidelines certain safety procedures will need to be followed during your time at the studio. These include:
- Bringing only the absolute essentials to your session, ideally one bag containing the items you need.
- Upon entering the studio please us the hand sanitiser in the hallway.
- Shoes and coats off and left in the reception area.
- Collect any PPE from reception area. I have gloves, shoe coverings and disposable masks all available for you to use.
- Social distance wherever possible by staying in the designated client area or using the floor markings.
- Bottled water is available in the studio for your use but no hot drinks will be available during this time.
- Please do not attend your session if you or a family member are unwell or displaying any symptoms (cough, temperature, loss of taste/smell), I trust that you will inform me on the days leading up to your session if you or anyone else is feeling unwell. The day before your session you will be sent a COVID-19 disclaimer that must be signed to confirmed no one in your household is unwell, displaying symptoms or been in contact with a confirmed case.
- Only immediate family who live in the same household will be permitted to enter. Due to my studio size I can have no more than 4 people from the same household.
-Attending the studio is at your own risk and I will not be held responsible for anyone developing any coughs, colds or temperatures.
-I will be using hand sanitiser throughout the session, wearing a mask, wearing clean clothes brought fresh to the studio and changing straight out again at the end of the session. Everything that is used during the session will be bagged up and washed after your session. A UV sanitising wand will be used on any items that cannot be washed such as delicate hairbands/fluff/hats etc and will be quarantined for 48 hours after the session. Finally, the studio will be given a thorough deep clean after each and every client.
Please bare in mind this can be subject to change at short notice keeping in line with government guidelines